We handle the following therapies:
- Sleep Therapy
- Home Oxygen Services
- Ventilation Therapy
- and other respiratory therapies including Oximetry, Suction, and Nebulizers
Upstate HomeCare’s credentialed Respiratory Therapists work with your patients to maximize their sleep therapy comfort in the home.
History of Patient Compliance to Prescription above 79%
(industry compliance average is 50%)
Sleep Solutions: A Patient-Centric Re-Supply Program for Compliance and Infection Control.
- All Major Manufacturer Equipment and Supply Brands
- Utilizing the Most Current Technology
- CPAP and CPAP auto
- BiLevel S & ST
- Third-Party Compliant Overnight Oximetry Testing
- Respironics Dreammapper App
- ResMed My Air App
- Sleep Glad Facial Recognition Mask Tool
- My Sleep Coach Resupply App
Upstate HomeCare’s Sleep Solutions program was developed to maximize patient compliance. Referring health care providers will develop a partnership with our representatives using an efficient system of data retrieval. We have streamlined our services to offer you the resources and tools that result in fewer disruptions to the provider and office staff and fewer patient complaints.
Three Easy Ways to Refer for Sleep Therapy Services:
FAX (585) 417-9020
Have a question for our Central Sleep Representatives?
Our team will regularly monitor, evaluate, educate and support each patient’s oxygen needs.
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Portable Gas Systems
- Home Fill Portable Systems
- Related Delivery Supplies
- Patient Need-Specific Delivery Systems
- Stationary Gas Systems
- Oxygen Conserving Devices
- Emerging Technology
- 24/7 Emergency Service
Our staff is committed to providing a stable home environment for our ventilation patients resulting in a sense of regularity throughout their treatment.
- Invasive Ventilators and Supplies
- Non-Invasive Ventilators and Supplies
- Humidification Systems
- Airway Support Systems and Supplies
Our staff will evaluate each patient to ensure we equip the individual with the most accurate system for the greatest benefit. We offer Individualized patient/caregiver education and training, disease-specific therapy management, consistent follow-up with patients and care partners, ongoing monitoring of lab test results, and patient-centric delivery schedules.
- Airway Clearance Equipment and Supplies
- Medication Delivery Systems and Supplies
- Suction Machines and Supplies
- Aerosol Humidity Delivery and Supplies
Three Easy Ways to Refer for all other Respiratory Services:
FAX (585) 563-2220
Contact our CCSR Team
We par with many insurance companies. If you have a question, please call for clarification. We DO NOT par with the following:
- American Progressive Today’s Options
- Well care