Our clinical team empowers our patients to manage their disease process and become independent with therapy in an effort to achieve the highest quality of life.
We handle the following therapies:
- Anti-Infectives (Antibiotics/Anti-virals)
- Immunoglobulin Therapy (Ig): Subcutaneous or Intravenous
- Inotrope Therapy
- Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) Therapy
- Non-Chelating Agents
- Specialty Therapies
- Steroid Therapies
- Pain Management
- Vascular Access Care & Maintenance
Why Infusion Therapy in the Home?
- Safe, Convenient & Cost-Effective
- Better Clinical Outcomes with Increased Patient Compliance
- Increase Patient Control with Flexible Scheduling
- Reduces Exposure to Infections
Why Choose Upstate HomeCare?
Upstate HomeCare offers unprecedented access to teachings, educational materials, and clinical support. Let us help make it easier for your adult & pediatric patients to receive IV medications in the comfort of their own homes.
- Easy, Quick & Responsive Referral Process
- Avoid Hospitalization
- Expedite a Smooth Hospital to Home Discharge
- Assistance with Initial & Ongoing Prior Authorizations Process
- Prompt Start of Care
- 24/7 Access to Clinical & Pharmacy Support
- Familiar with Drug Manufacturer’s FinancialAssistance Programs
- One-on-One Training with Treatment Support & Resources
- First Dose Protocols Available
- Various Modes of Administration to Enhance Compliance
- Assists with Monitoring Clinical Indicators to Decrease Readmissions to Hospitals
- Collaborative Team Approach
Make a Home Infusion Referral
Insurances we par with:
Including but not limited to the following, please call for any clarifications.
- Anthem/BCBS Empire Plan
- BCBS of WNY
- Excellus Federal Plans
- Fallon Health
- Independent Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Nascentia Health Options
- UHC Empire Plan