Reduce hospital stays and complications by boosting your body’s natural fluid levels in the comfort & safety of home
Upstate HomeCare’s team of experienced staff can work with you to help your patients who need a boost to increase their body’s natural fluid levels, help flush out toxins or other issues related to complications that require hydration therapy.
Hydration therapy can be used for a number of reasons from simple hangover cures these days to more serious issues such as:
- When the fluids in the parenteral nutrition therapy (TPN) is not enough to sustain body fluid balance
- When patients experience excessive vomiting or diarrhea from chemotherapy administration
- When patients experience severe diarrhea from radiation therapy
- When some expectant mothers experience “Hyperemesis Gravidarum” or severe nausea and vomiting related to their pregnancy
Our interdisciplinary team of pharmacists and nursing staff will provide
- Collaborative Team Approach
- Easy, Quick & Responsive Referral Process
- Prompt Start of Care
- 24/7 Access to Clinical & Pharmacy Support
- One-on-One Training with Treatment Support & Resources
- Individualized Patient Care with Ongoing Clinical Monitoring
Upstate HomeCare provides easy and patient-friendly alternatives to hospitalization by offering the patient and family choice in the type of care they receive and who provides it.