COVID-19 considerations: All employees must have a COVID vaccine.
Growing Home Infusion Company seeks exceptional Infusion Nurses (RN) with IV experience to provide infusions for patients in their homes.
Registered Nurses (RN) with Upstate Homecare, have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a leader in the home infusion field, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
As a Home Infusion Nurse, you will…
- Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading-edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion.
- Make a difference by using your clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients to recover in the comfort of their own homes.
- Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in our patient’s homes.
- Provide clinical monitor.
- Provide one-on-one home infusion nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician’s plan of treatment.
- Train patients in self-administration and care.
- Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other healthcare partners.
- Address changes and coordinate drug and supply management with the pharmacy team
- Enhance critical- thinking skills.
- Become instrumental with interdisciplinary collaboration. Coordinate
- Assure proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Participate in on-call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs
- Registered Nurse with current license in the state of NY
- Minimum three years of nursing experience with a minimum of one-year infusion/IV experience
- Have and maintain current CPR certification
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track patient care activity
- Home healthcare experience
- CRNI Certification
- PICC Certification
- infusion/IV: 1 year
- nursing: 3 years
Job Type: Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Per diem
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Associate (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org