COVID-19 considerations: All employees must have a COVID vaccine.
Registered Nurse-Full-time & Part-time Home Infusion Nurse
If you are looking for a change from the typical hospital setting, Upstate Homecare is where you want to be! In the home setting, you will no longer be spending 12 hours on your feet, running from patient to patient. This position allows you to spend quality time with every patient you see while balancing a schedule that will work for you!
Established Home Infusion Company has exceptional opportunities for Infusion Nurses (RN) with extensive IV experience to provide Infusions for patients at Home. Flexible hours are available. This position will provide care for patients in Oswego, Tompkins, Broome and Cortland counties and surrounding areas!
Registered Nurses (RN) with Upstate HomeCare, have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills. We are seeking those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but also have the deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
As a Home Infusion Nurse, you will…
- Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading-edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion.
- Make a difference by using your clinical IV experience and personal touches to assist our patients to recover in the comfort of their own homes.
- Teach patients on self –administration and care.
- Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in our patient’s homes.
- Provide clinical monitoring.
- Provide one on one home infusion nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician’s plan of treatment.
- Be able to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Address changes and coordinate drug and supply management with the pharmacy team.
- Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other healthcare partners.
- Enhance critical –thinking skills.
- Assure proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Participate in on-call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs.
- Registered Nurse with current license in the state of NY
- Have and maintain current CPR certification
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Have experience with EMR, Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook
- Home healthcare experience
- Previous IV experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com