As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide the highest level of service to all customers, responding to each request in a professional manner with a helpful, and positive attitude. Assuring that each customer is provided with complete and accurate information regarding insurance coverage, financial responsibilities, and delivery expectations.
This position involves the gathering of complete, accurate information; obtaining required medical documentation and/or authorization and qualifying each request according to payor guidelines.
This position requires the creation / maintenance / documentation within respective customer database (s).
This position requires clear communications with Branch Customer Service Representatives and/or Branch Managers with regards to but not limited to: new referrals; time-sensitive referrals; special requests; and complaint resolution.
- Primarily office work. Occasional travel to related seminars and/or branch locations.
- Overtime may be required.
- High school diploma (or equivalency)
- Related health care experience with a focus on respiratory and durable medical equipment; medical sales; insurance reimbursement; or customer service helpful
- Understanding/knowledge of respiratory and durable medical terminology; HCPC codes; insurance guidelines helpful
- Knowledge of third-party requirements is desirable
- Demonstrate computer skills as evidenced by proficiency and/or training with applicable software
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in order to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Solution orientated with the ability to problem solve
- Good written and verbal communication
- Self- directed, but able to work in a team environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org